August 20th was Brandon's 22nd birthday! so I being the clever new wife I am, decided to have a surprise party for him! His friends all showed up and i woke him up and he had no idea. Although he did think something was weird when i kept bugging him to get up out of bed and come out of the room to see his beautiful cake! that by the the My good friend Loralynn made!!




(thank you so so much!!)Anyway we totally surpised him! Which is quiet the accomplishment because he almost always knows what i'm up to. So any way here are 22 things that I LOVE LOVE LOVE about Brandon!
1. He is so Dang handsome!!
1. He is so Dang handsome!!

2. he eats his watermelon the in the cutest way!! (we can't get the pics off his camra:( sorry)
3.He is so good at SuduKo
4.He's so patient with me
5.He helps me study even when the pictures in my book make him sick.
6.He has an awesome truck!
7.He's throws my throwup away for me when I'm really sick
8.He ALWAYS kisses me good night!
9.He is amazing at fixing up kitchen tables! (this is him in action!)
10. He's arms were made just for me!
11.He is so DANG smart!
12.He believes in me
13.He makes me laugh until I cry!
14.He makes me feel better when I accidently tripple the cookie recipe by saying "well know we'll have 9 dozin cookies to eat" ( anybody want some cookies?)
15.He has the worlds CUTEST crooked smile! that I just can't get enough of!
16.He is such a gentleman and NEVER lets me open my own door to ANY where!
17. He went to Wicked with me and actully liked it!!
18.He'll take fun pictures with me!
19.He has an exciting job that always has interesting stories tell each day!
20.He has a strong testimony of the gospel and is very knowledgeable about the scriptures.
21.He loves more than anything!
22. He took me to the temple and is sealed to me for time and all eternity!


#22 is pretty good... #14 makes him a keeper... and #7 your brother would never do for me, even if he tried it would result in me having to clean up his throw up as well as mine! Happy Birthday Brandon! Good job Heather on the Party we wish we could have been there to celibrate with you guys
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Brandon!!! And welcome to the blogging world :o)
ReplyDeleteYou and Brandon see SO happy! You two are so cute!! I love how you planned a surprise party for him! Those are always fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat Post... Help why did I not know that you had a blog. You are so cute. I am so happy for you and Brandon! I am obsessed with that photo on your title... I can't get enough of that pose!
ReplyDeletewait... pink cake with a motorcyle one it! haha Did he love it or what?
ReplyDelete