Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Amazing Husband!

My AMAZING husband was super busy this week!! he:
Put the screen on our sliding door and then put the door up!!

Planted grass and apparently one is already growing... we planted grass on sarturday... I think weed Brandon thinks he's successful!

Finished his food!










Installed a garage door opener!!
Set up the shelves in the garage to hold all our stuff!



I love you my amazing husband!


Other Random exciting happenings are:The garbage man finally emptied our trash completly!! yeah he comes twice a week and it's never been emptied completly!










Me on the other hand has been super busy.... studying.. yeap nursing is super busy and super time consuming.... I take breaks of stuyding and cheer Brandon on! He is so Amazing and I really am the luckiest girl! sorry girls but he really is the best husband EVER! I love him so much! I also enjoy the AMAZING sunsets here! I think Safford is starting to really grow on me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the honeydo projects... seriously I LOVE that table. It looks so good! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete