Sunday, October 18, 2009

FAIR DAY!!

Sorry it's been a while since the last blog. Life is busy! oh well. but here is a little of the fair! Some of Brandon's family came over to visit for the weekend! it was our first time playing host and haveing people stay at our house! It was a lot of fun having them here was great!! and I'm so retarded I didn't even take a picture of all of us together! but here are some pictures that I did take from the Fair.
I rode the bull for the first time! I am a pro! and but wow my arm was so sore afterwards!

Brandon rode the bull!! dang look at him go!! That's my man!


Jared was the first to ride!

and the first to fall! sorry I just had to put this one in here!


We rode ferris wheel,This picture makes me laugh! they didn't want their pictures taken!And here is Heidi and Josiah!Thanks guys for coming and visiting!! we had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. heather! what a bad friend i didnt even know you had a blog! but yay now i can staulk you!! we need to come up and visit you! the place looks great congrats! um and temple date soon please??? :)

    ReplyDelete