Sunday, November 8, 2009

On the CATWALKS

Catwalks in New Mexico were so AMAZING!! We had so much fun there!! and the weather was great and we loved all the fall colors!! here are a bunch of pictures of our adventure!! this is a totally easy hike. really half of it is handicap accessible! so if your ever in the New Mexico neighborhood you should totally check it out I've never been to anyplace like this before!



pretty flowers on RED Leaves on the sides of the trail! and those boulders that were behind us were PINK!
























little bit of a view of looking down.









awesome bouncy bridge!





























stopping to enjoy some of the view!


fun fall colors!!




Hooray for timers on cameras!
waterfalls were everywhere!! this is one of the many times he went off the trail to get a closer look!

Here is a better view of the catwalk. yeah it's drilled into the rock and there is a water below you! it's so awesome!


I did a little wandering off the trail my self!



My dare devil!!
lunch before we started the hike! it was so awesome there was this amazing river/stream next to us yellow leaves everywhere! it was so great to be out in nature!
Yeah I'm still learning how to blog and i get this all messed up on how it puts them on backwards so yeah. here is the sign!
Thanks babe for making me go it was such a fun adventure!! It was really such a blast!! I love short day trips with you even when we do get lost on our way back!! New Mexico needs more cell phone service, road strips, and road signs!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks awesome. I would love to check it out sometime. How far was the drive?

    ReplyDelete