Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth!!

Toward the end of November
Brandon and I went to DISNEYLAND!!
I had four nieces dancing at
California Adventure Land and
they did great!! We Spent TWO whole days
there!! There was a huge
group of us but I never got a picture
with everybody!! but here are
some pictures of our
good times!!
Here is some of the group that we hung out
with the last night!! yeah we all drove back from Cali. in my little Sentra.... it was packed! but so fun!!
Us three sister that all went!!
Katie ended up flying in from Utah
to come to down for Thanksgiving via Disneyland.
My Love and I!!
Here is Kacie and Banana!! they did such a good job!!

Here's Braylin and Erin!! they did such a good job!!

Matterhorn!!!

When Katie found us at California
Adventure land, with NO cell phone!! That is amazing!!

This Picture is the best!
the whole front row and half
of the second row is all my family!
I'm Michael's first time and he
is scared to death, and still talks about it! it's
been 3 weeks! It was Austyn's first time as well and she was TERRIFIED!! it was so much fun!!

This is some of us on the
Jungle Cruz!! it was so much!!
love those cheesy jokes!

Yay Splash Mountain!!
Braylin and Kacie are so brave!!
I got SOAKED!!

Brandon "Helping" Kacie to one of the rides!

Grandma Treats
and some of the Grand kids!!
Yay Thunder Mountain!

Brandon and Banana on the

WORST ride EVER!! TEA CUPS!

I was so sick after!


Kacie and I on the Dumbo Ride!!

I think that was my first time going on it!


First entering DISNEYLAND!! oh how i love

this place!!Thanks Family
for making it a MILLION times better!

1 comment:

  1. wish we would have gone... looks like it was tons of fun!
    I love the sisters picture!

    ReplyDelete