#1
This last Saturday I had the opportunity to help serve food to anybody that helped with the temple!! like anything that anybody did to help this temple look so great! So for a thanks you they all had their own early tour of the temple! LUCKY!!
so we served them delicious food!!
I know I tried some of it! :) This was my first time around the temple grounds (before it was we knew there was going to be a temple) since we got there TWO hours early we had the opportunity to walk around the temple and watch the video that everyone will watch before they go walk through the temple!
The Cultural Hall was so so GORGEOUS!! and I didn't even take pictures! so just come to the open house and you can see it for your self!
#2 Here's me in my SWEET Gila Valley Arizona Temple apron!! (I didn't get to keep it but it was fun to wear!!)
Oh isn't SO BEAUTIFUL!!
#3 This is the back of the temple!
and I thought the windows were so pretty!
You might be thinking "why did Heather take this picture?" well the answer is because this is where the prophet is going to be for the corner stone!! this cute couple was out there painting it and making it so perfect! I just love all the help and effort everybody is putting in to make everything is so perfect for this great temple!!
#4 I Just love it! it's so amazing and we are so lucky to have a temple in our own Gila Valley!
Get you reservation tickets here http://www.lds.org/reservations/0,10751,1619-1-601,00.html
Oh and if you are coming let us know!! we love to see familiar faces!!

It is gorgeous! We are going to be coming to the open house on Monday! I can't wait!
ReplyDelete