So I wrote this AWHILE ago... but our one year was in July..... so here's how we celebrated it!
So for our 1 year Brandon "kidnapped me" and took me to Scottsdale, but he didn't tell me where we were going till Miami! It was such a fun surprise and great break from studying for my state boards! This is us at Red Lobster! YUMMY!! We went like the week before our actual 1 year!
He took me to the Hyiatt in Scottsdale where we went to for our honey moon!! and we told them that and this is what they gave us!! woo hoo martinelli!!
Wooo hoo swimming pools!!
Brandon a probably a little too excited about it all!
Oh our actual 1 year Anniversary I made a Red velvet cake! I don't know if I've told this story on here before but when we got married on our way back from our honey moon we were going to eat the top of our cake (instead of waiting 1 year we were going to wait 1 week) but when we were wondering where the top of the cake was we found out that it was devoured by all my family a couple of minutes after we left the reception. So I made a red velvet cake that said "We made it" on top!

No comments:
Post a Comment