Happy Baby shower for VAL!! We had a party for her and had some SUPER yummy food!! and I took NO pictures!! yeah fire me!! Val made out with some super awesome stuff though!!
After the Baby shower it was off the the Halloween party. So for Halloween this year we were Adam and Eve.... yeah and we took NO PICTURES... We are lame for that. So for our costumes we bought some fig leaves garlin things and pinned them to our clothes! it was great! so cleaver Brandon! We had so much fun!! it was a DAY fun filled with parties!!
In other News I got a New job!! and I am super excited! It's in the hospital and on the med/surg floor!! I did my first day with half orientation and the other half I was on the floor and I LOVED IT!! It will be a bit longer in my commute as my other job was 5 min away. But the knowledge and experiences I will learn there will be worth it! I love the staff and the facility!! I am just super excited about it all! Here is some picture of my trip to Willcox The GIANT GRASSHOPPERS!! yeah this thing was the size of a pickle!!
And because I'm a crazy dog lady. . . And my dog is a pansy... She loves wearing it by the way!

So I'm guessing his training is around Tucson? If you're ever in town, we should get together. I'd love to see you again and meet your hubs!
ReplyDelete