Saturday, April 28, 2012

23 weeks and things that make me smile.

Some Randomness I found on my camera that make me smile!
Brandon Playing with the girls! These two LOVE him!

 Our crazy Keisha dog!
 Sometimes when we go to Walmart we see random melon things. This was the last one we tried. I cut it open and wanted to vomit! I don't even remember what it called, but IT STINKS!!
Alright here we are at 23 weeks!! This was a Sunday and was the first day Brandon got to feel the baby kick! It was really fun and special. The first time I realized he was kicking me was at work on Easter Sunday.
 It is so much fun feeling this little guy kick! 

1 comment:

  1. You are supper cute pregnant - jealous! I don't remember if I ever told you congratulations, but I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete