Monday, October 15, 2012

Little man and some projects!

Photo over load of our cute little guy and some things I've been up too! Braxton is about 6 weeks in these photos
All snuggled up with daddies arm. His favorite!
 Lately Braxton has started smiling and tracking us and really seeing us. Here is a smiley picture! He has the cutest smile just like his daddy!
 He loves sleeping with the boppy pillow!
 For YW we had lesson on temples and marriage and I attempted to make "wedding cakes" AKA sugar cookies stacked on top of each other. Not like the picture but they tasted good. And the girls liked it!
 Family photo. He is always asleep in our family photos.

 While I was in Mesa waiting for Braxton to come I made these curtains I like them. We had black curtains up before.

 He is getting so strong and can hold his head up and just needs alittle bit of help. I can't believe how strong and big he is getting!
 My new Halloweenie decoration that I put together. Words Target $1 each and wire and some ribbon! I totally love it!
 My boys! Braxton sleeps so good when he is cuddled up with his daddy!
 How cute is he with his little shoes on! He never wears shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment