The long board got ran over back in Octoberish and I finally switched it over to the new board! it's a super smooth ride!! thanks Dee!! now we just got to get one for Brandon!
Brandon wanted to do this so he got up early Saturday morning before Spring break and started.... i don't really have a before because lets face it I didn't get up that early. but it was all rocks and Brandon moved them all and got the grass all planted.
So it took us a little bit longer so we had to bust out the light! but that white stuff on the ground are the seeds!
And yes I did help!! I got all the little rocks out that he missed with his shovel! and I've been the only one that waters it now.... well most of the watering. It's starting to come up!! I'll post pictures when it's in!

pizza or anything you don't have to cook is the BEST after a long day of hard work/labor!
ReplyDelete