On Monday I get a call from Dee asking to come and spend spring break here with my sister Liz and their kids. so THREE hours later they are at my door with my other sister Julie and her kids! in total there were 10 kids and 3 moms and Brandon and I at my house!! it was AWESOME!! The kids loved the dirt everywhere!! and loved Water Depot (I think the workers there hated us when we came in) we flew kits went on scooter rides and of course some chalk writing and on the way to the valley a stop for a swim at Eden!! they loved! and I loved it more!! and I'm terrible and these are pretty much the only pictures I took while they were here!I giant whole in the ground, the favorite place of all the nieces and nephews!
Building a giant fort in my living room!! I love that Michael is under the love sac!! haha!!
I stole away with my sisters on Wednesday to the valley with them and on Thursday went on an Arctic cat ride in the desert! it was so GREEN and GORGEOUS!! Oh how I love the desert in the valley!! and all the wild flowers!! oh I love it!!
Here's Jon and Dee's car! thanks for inviting me! it was so much fun!!
Todd thinks he's cool and scared all the girls in his Arctic cat! If you look real close you can see Marlee's car seat...Mel was freaking out!
I thought this was a super cool tree!
thought I'd share with you all!

AND .... she said YES!! My brother purposed on Saturday and she said YES and we got to meet her and ALL of her family! they come to Phoenix every year for Spring Break so it worked out great! we had a great time getting to know her and her family! oh and her name is Abby! so a wedding June or July!!! Her and her family are so FUN!! and Nate and her are so stinkin cute together!!
Brandon came to the valley on Friday and we went to the Suns vs Jazz game!! and we totally won!! woot woot!!This was Brandon's first Suns game/ NBA game! I think he loved it!! I told him maybe next time we can get the floor seats!
Katie and Red came with us!! Nice face Red! we went to Yo dipidy after because we've heard everybody talking about. It was alright! nothing too amazing I think I like Yogurt Land better.


No comments:
Post a Comment