I AM OFFICIAL GRADUATE FROM NURSING SCHOOL!!!
I think my face says it all right here!
This is a traditional nursing thing here at EA and other colleges to decorate their caps!
Another tradition is to wear your stethoscope! And yes mine is PINK! my AMAZING mother-in-law gave me these super cute pins!
Denise and my Dad Stayed the longest out of my side of the family! They stayed long enough to drop me off for graduation. They had to drive back that night so I told them I wouldn't be offended in the slightest bit for not staying! So here is there proof of them at my graduation!! THANKS Dad for the shelves!
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS for coming!!
couldn't have passed without these girls!!
So I did the pictures backwards.... the Pinning Ceremony was at 2 on Graduation day! That was super cool!! It was in the Lee Little Theatre and we had some sweet speakers (Sandy and a Dr H.) and they did Super!! Here's some of my super Awesome class!! I'm going to miss them!! but not school!!
YES everybody that is a HOT PINK Wii remote!!! And yes it matches my outfit!! We also got a Wii and Super Mario!! Lets just say that my thumb hurts super bad from playing it too much!!
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH MOM AND DAD!

I can't even express to you how jealous I am! I can't even imagine what it will feel like to FINALLY be done with school! Good job girl! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it and finishing!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletecongrats heather... we so wished we could have been there...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations cutie!!! I'm so glad you made it through...a lot of sacrifice and hard work I'm sure. :)
ReplyDelete