Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cannin, Shootin, Halloweenin

SHOOTIN:ACTS Halloween Horror shotgun shoot competition!
We woke up super early drove all the
way to Tucson(2.5 hours) and spent the day listening to shotguns! it was really fun since it was
on Halloween a bunch of the guys dressed up and all the shooting stations were named after
some horror movies it was fun!
I have never been to anything like this before so I decided to stick around and watch the competition....
yeah there was one other girl there (until Wynter came) and that chick was in the competition. So yeah toward the end of the competition I started to realize why there were no other fans....
because watching guys shoot target all morning is fun and all but not after 4 hours of it!!
But I will have to brag all the other guys were jealous of Brandon because I was the ONLY wife there!
Maybe next year I'll compete. but I'll need A LOT more practice! Here are some pictures of the competition


Here are the guys getting ready for the competition!




Here are some action shots! And I'm really bad at taking pictures because i don't really have a whole lot of good ones












Here are ALL the Brothers after a long day at the competition!
This was all of the guys first time
doing anything like this
(well except Brandon but he hasn't done it with
a shotgun) they all had
A LOT OF FUN! and did great!


Here are all the guys that showed up for the
shooting competition!
getting directions on the team competition shoot!
(a video will be put
up soon once
I figure out how)

HALLOWEEN!!! we got back from Tucson and got ready and had A LOT of trick or treaters! It was so fun! Brandon needs more practice at talking to the kids but he did a great job! our neighbors had a party that they invited us too! it was so fun! and I'm so lame and didn't take my camera but just trust me it was a lot of fun! thanks guys for inviting us!


CANNING:

I don't really know if this really counts
but hey I mixed up the ingredient's boiled it then put them into a can and frozen them.... so I'm counting it! oh I made
buttermilk syrup! it's so YUMMY!



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Next time your in Tucson, let me know. I would love to see you and meet your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I totally forgot that you live there! okay for sure next time we're done there we'll have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete