Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One of the Top Coolest Place I've Been to Here!

So during the Christmas break our awesome friend Jessica and Jacob invited us to go to Eden with them! I've heard stories about it and all sorts of rumors and so I had NO idea what to imagine what it looked like! but now I do know!! here are some pictures! we are FOR SURE going back and I'll take better pictures then!

this is us in the super hot tub again! you can see the steam coming from the water to show you how cold it was out of the water!! Ha ha nice face Jacob!!


This place is supposedly where the rolling stones would come and stay. there use to be this huge mansion but it burnt down last year or something. but this is what is still there...






This picture is of the old boat house! pretty awesome! it looked across a huge pool like Olympic size! (it was dark so I couldn't get a good enough picture) and all the water in the pool are from these natural hot springs. but this one is like one of the last pools so the water isn't hot at all.


there were a TON of random things here!! like hippies go there and have were party things there and I guess they give massages too. these are right next to the hottest natural hot tub!
there were also things like this along
the trails to the
different hot tubs.



This is us in the coolest hot tub!! yeah that right it's totally natural like just coming out of the ground super hot water!! and some AWESOME person
decided to control it some more
and made streams that lead to other
hot tubs! it was pretty sweet!! like really amazing! I think this was the one that is in the shape of
the guitar.


This is Brandon...not too happy he is walking to the other trail barefoot. It wasn't THAT bad of a trail! ( like that farmers tan?)


this is the hottest hot tub! and our friend Jessica (by the rail) and Jacob with mud all over him) and Jessica's sister sitting next to him! this tub was the hottest one!! it felt so good though because it was FREEZING outside!


so What Jessica told me is that this mud has like the best minerals and stuff for your face so you rub it all over your body and let it dry and then wash it off in the hot tubs! and it's super good for your skin.


I was a little scared to do my whole body but did my face! it was pretty cool because the mud was even warm so it warmed your face and exfoliated it!


here is us applying the mud!! Jacob looked like crazed hippie!!


There were random house/hut things out there and some random art out there... and a bunch of other random things that I'll have to get better pictures of later! but it was super fun!! thanks JESSICA AND JACOB for inviting us!! and we HAVE to go AGAIN!!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah! We are totally going to to go again. Glad you guys loved it. I'm glad you are a good blogger so you can blog what I should blog!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete