Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tortugas!!!

So for Christmas my mom gave us 2 baby
sulcata turtles!! they are SO stinking fun to watch!!
Yeah that's right I just said FUN
to watch!! These guys are only
4 months
but they grow to what their environment allows!
They are so stinking cute! And they squeak!! yeah it sounds like a muffled squeaky toy! they don't do it very often but I've heard it! Brandon doesn't believe me!
The one on the left is Crush and the one on the right is
Coopa Troopa!
Crush eats EVERYTHING in site! and Coopa Troopa sleeps in his little box and scratches, ALL the time!
I wish I could take them outside more! but it's too cold. So maybe next week it will warm up for them! oh and tortuga is turtle in Spanish! and it's a fun word! so we call them our tortugas!

1 comment:

  1. they are SO CUTE! see now you dont need babies cause you have these little ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete