Thursday, February 21, 2013

We started solids well rice cereal at the begining of Janurary and he LOVED IT! We kind of took a break and started giving him solids on a more regular basis this last week, and he doesn't like it is so much, like he makes gaging noises and sounds like he is going to throw up, it is quiet funny, I think that he just needs some more practice!


So the last post Braxton had 2 teeth on the bottom, well now he has ALL 4 TOP teeth coming in! Yes all at the same time! He is doing pretty well with them so far, so we'll see! 

In other news Brandon and I exchanged Valintines gifts early and he surpirsed me with a Nikon D3100 camera!!! HELLO AWESOME!! I'm so excited! My old camera was slow and low mega pixel! Oh my goodness I am in love with this camera! I will just take a million more pictures now!





I gave Brandon a not so awesome gift but he still liked it, it's a Duck Dynasty shirt that says "Happy happy happy" We have been kind of obsessed with that show! If you haven't seen it yet you NEED too!

No comments:

Post a Comment