Sunday, February 10, 2013

CUPCAKES

So ever since my little sisters wedding (which they served cupcakes instead of cake) I have been obsessed with CUPCAKES! I want to make them, eat them, decorate them! and In comes Pinterest!  Here are a few cupcakes I've made! I got the recipes from yourcupofcake.com

Cinnamon toast crunch cup cake!!
These are suppose to be raspberry chocolate, but I had no raspberry anything, so it's strawberry chocolate frosting, with a devils food cupcake, with strawberry jelly on the inside!

In other news I am a year older! Brandon got me my very first Ice cream cake! Yum!! We went out to Denny's for a free Grand Slam, and went to the temple with the youth to do Baptisms for the dead, went to eat at the Copper Steer, then had a party with neighbors and friends and had cake! a perfect birthday! Oh and my present is a trip to Tucson to see WICKED!!

With Braxton chewing everything I decided to make a taggie toy, and found these little owl type thing. I found it on pinterest and made my own little twist of it! Braxton LOVES IT!

Here is a close up of his owl taggie!





I've made like 10 more since this little guy! 
They are so fun and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment