Carl's Jr has come to the Gila Valley!! Here is our first time eating it here!! It was Delicious!
"If it doesn't get all over the place
it doesn't belong in your face"
My mom and Denise came up and they started this beauty and all I had to do was put it on something to hold it up!! But I am in LOVE, with it!!
For the V-day we celebrated a few days early due to Brandon working that day. I gave him a shirt that says Happy
Happy
Happy
Duck Dynasty inspired of course!
and He gave me a Cannon Camera!!!!!! Yes check the clarity of these pics!! AMAZING!!
Just look at that adorable face!!
He LOVES LOVES LOVES his blanket!! Snuggling with it makes the world better!
Check out this new trick!! pushes ups! He is so strong! But is always up like this!
And again!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!
Check out those teeth!!

Looks like he will be crawling soon! Time flies!
ReplyDelete