We've been really itching to go to the mountain and play in the snow but weekends just haven't let us but this weekend was PERFECT!! so we got all dressed up warm and drove up there! Here is our little journey!
So we have some friends that live way out of town and this is what has been up in their roads for the last few days! that wash isn't' running but...
But this one is!! and on the other side is their house... so yeah needless to say with the smaller vehicles they have, they have been stuck on the other side of the wash. I've never seen a wash so full and flowing.. but I don't see washes flowing EVER!! so this was pretty amazing to me!
Driving up the mountain was so fun and beautiful... until we started loosing traction and sliding on the road that's when I started freaking out! with a mountain on one side and a drop off on the other is not a fun road to be sliding around on!!
So when we got to the snow Brandon goes "now what do we do?" we didn't have any snow toys so I told him "let's make a snowman!!" Brandon goes "how?" so I then proceeded to tell and show how to make a snowman and once we got the second ball on top, Brandon starts talking about making some crazy creature.... so once he sold me on to the idea also, we came up with this..
weird I know but it was fun!
I just wish the pictures would have turned out better.
My favorite!
kisses on my cheek!
with a skull shirt?
just kidding love! :)
my snow angel!
the sky was beautiful that day!

Love your "blob"! I have never seen one like that before. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Tell brandon he makes some good snow angels. :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Heather!!! That 2nd to last picture in your blog with the clouds and mtns...totally looks like a national geographic picture. AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete