Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SURPRISE!!

For my birthday I had THE BEST SURPRISE!! I originally thought it was going to be boring because Brandon had to work and school hadn't started so I had really nothing fun to do till he came home. So I was in the bathroom when I heard the door bell multiple times! I had no idea on who it might be and as I walk closer to the door I hear little kids voices.
I open the door and see these AMAZING people!!
It was so much fun!! they brought yummy Krispy Kreme donuts!! that's my moms tradition for our birthday she would always have our favorite donuts!! They were so yummy!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I gave them a tour of our house and then we went out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then hit up a park for the girls! it was so much fun seeing you all!! thanks so much for the
SUPER AWESOME DAY!!
When Brandon got home He got ready and we went to the
Branding Iron! so yummy!!
and an AMAZING view!! Brandon gave me the
sweetest card EVER!! And money to buy crafty stuff!! because I'm obsessed with crafty things!!
He was going to get me Wii but our Wii buying source was out! I told him that it was alright because I really need to focus on my last semester!And that would not happen with a Wii in the house!
so I told him he can
get it for me for my graduating gift!
:) thanks Babe you are the BEST!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a happy birthday!! Good luck with your LAST semester! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun surprise! Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds SOOOO FUN! What sweet family and husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for our trip to safford... thanks for hosting. My girlies can't wait to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh fun! I feel like a bad friend. what a friend I am, I didn't even know it was your birthday. Well happy late late birthday. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete